Lucozade Ribena Suntory’s invested £13m for a new energy efficient and hygienic line. The new high-speed line strengthens the company’s position as one of the most efficient factories under the Suntory brand and fills 55,000 bottles an hour. Using heat and pressurised air instead of water to clean its bottles means that every bottle produced on the new line will require 40% less energy and water than was required previously.
The scope of works for this project included;
- Construction of a new ISO 8 Aseptic Clean Room to house a new aseptic filling process and general warehouse services upgrade.
- Energy efficient HVAC system with 100% fresh air, thermal wheel enthalpy recovery, antimicrobial pre-insulated ducting system, high quality filtration system & an intelligent BMS system
- Process Utility Pipework Services to the plant including Steam, Condensate, Chilled Water, Nitrogen, Treated Water, Compressed Air.
- Hot & cold water services
- Sprinkler Systems
- HV installation, LV switchgear & distribution system
- Small & General Power
- LED lighting & emergency lighting
- L1 fire alarm and detection